Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Delicious.

Most people, if not all, have experienced earworms in their lives. It's when a song gets stuck in your head, and you can't get it out of there, dang it!

On Tuesday, I had a rather bizarre earworm - might call it a mouthworm, as nasty as that sounds. See, I love the chili at Steak n Shake. And at one point in the morning, I unfortunately thought about it - and it was stuck in my mind all day. I could taste the chili in my mouth all day long, until I finally got a chance to eat some that night - it was truly an agonizing experience!

I remember eating some chicken noodle soup for lunch - it was kind of interesting. The chili taste was still in my mind, and -- well, you know the feeling when you are expecting the drink to be Sprite, but it ends up only being water? It was kind of like that. Shocking at the same moment it was kind of nasty. But the soup was pretty good.

Mouthworms? Bleagh. That sounds disgusting...

No comments: